This sensory processing disorder set includes autistic toys, ADHD tools, and stress / anxiety relief aids. You are getting the complete package with this bundle, all recommended by special service, resource, special education, and classroom teachers. Parents, doctors, educators and therapists support the use of sensory toys to increase focus and concentration, reduce stress and anxiety, calm nerves, and increase self regulation skills. All items are BPA/Phthalate/Latex-Free. They are durable stress reliever toys that stand the test of fidgety hands while reducing the wiggles and distractions and providing a calm environment. This autistic toys combo makes the perfect novice bundle or a great addition to your current sensory toys such as: squishy balls, stress balls, marble fidgets, splat balls, tangle toys, spiky rings, and necklaces. These also make awesome party favors, teacher prizes, or travel toys for kids in the car during long trips. Pull out one of these and your child(ren) will be occupied for hours! Great for boys and girls of all ages – toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, elementary students. These are also great figits for the office or workplace or to keep adults on task during long business meetings. This ultimate bundle has been created by Mr. E=mc² TM . We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee, 1 year warranty. If this product does not meet your expectations, we will make it right! This offer is only offered and honored by Mr. E=mc² TM, not by unauthorized sellers.
5 Pc Sensory Processing Disorder Bundle for Kids; Autistic Toys ADHD Tools Stress & Anxiety Relief Features
- By Mr. E=mc² – Therapeutic educational aids, resources, games; Fidget Tool and Toy Pack!
- The most popular squeeze balls / gooey toys recommended by classroom and special education teachers
- 3″ Knobby, 5″ Puffer, 2 ½” Jelly Ball – assorted colors, bumpy texture; throw, catch, spin, relax.
- Spiky Glove & Puff Bracelet to wear & hold; Durable, soft, tactile fidgets make great therapy brush
- Suitable for home, school, office; For children & adults, especially for those with ADD, OCD, Autism